My Name is Dennis Sanders and I am a Candidate for Seat 1, Collier Mosquito Control District.
It is my desire to earn your vote on November 6th.
I have lived in Naples, Florida since 2013
Business Owner: Proxy LLC Founder and President
My Goals as a CMCD Board member:
1) Help insure that residents of the county are protected against Mosquitoes and their relatives.
2) Stay within the financial boundary allotted to the board.
3) Stay above board and respond to any and all questions brought to the board by residents.
4) Make sure all chemicals used by the CMCD are environmentally friendly.
5) Help keep Collier County Healthy.
Current Community Involvement:
Member: The Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce
Ambassador: The Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce (Current Ambassador of the year 17-18
The Rotary Club of Naples (current past, Sergeant-at-Arms)
The American Cancer Society (Board Member-VLB)
Unity of Naples Church: Board of Trustees (4yrs/past v.p. -2yrs)
Guardian ad Litem Foundation, 20th Judicial Circuit (Board Member)
Panira Health Care Clinic (Advisory Board Member)
The American Red Cross (Community Volunteer Leader)
Marco-Naples Reserve Officers Association #27 (Treasurer) (Veteran Officers U.S. Military)
Veteran- United States Air Force
Past Experience: Commissioner -Parks and Recreation , City of Southfield Mi
(Board Chair - 2 years Member 6 years)
|Monetary Contributions||In-Kind Contributions||Expenditures and Distributions||Print Report|